1. Navigate to the “Users” sub menu item
In Grenadine Event Manager, click on the upper right corner “Settings” cog icon and navigate to System Settings → Users
Note: you user needs to have the “Administrator” role to access this page.
2. Add or Remove Users
If you want to add a new user:
- Click on the “+Add” button at the bottom of the Users grid.
- Enter the required information (User Login, Email, Password, and Roles).
- Click on the “Save” button.
If you want to remove an existing user:
← Help Center
- Select a user in the Users grid
- click on the “Delete” button at the bottom of the Users grid.
- You will need to confirm by on the “Confirm” button of the dialog box.