Using Grenadine messages merge fieldsMerge fields allow you to send a message to many people with the same layouts but personalized for each recipient. Note: Unlike regular mailing systems, in Grenadine message makes each recipient of the message the sole recipient.
Where?To access merge fields, go to Home, “Your event”, Messages, Emails. Click on “Compose a new mail” button and
List of merge fieldsHere is the list of available fields (this list will grow in a near future):
- Person’s first name
- Person’s last name
- Person’s published first name – you can set this information under Home, “Your event”, People, Edit a person.
- Person’s published last name – you can set this information under Home, “Your event”, People, Edit a person.
- Person’s survey authentication code (required if survey requires authentication). Find more infos about surveys here.
- Person’s speaking schedule.
- Persns’s speaking schedule with emails of co-participants