The Grenadine team is pleased to announce the release of the following changes in the last 2 months.
By popular demand! Use your own custom domain
You can now publish the Grenadine event website under your own custom domain: click here for more info.
For you webmasters out there
You can now add your own Google Analytics tracking code to your event website and event mobile app: click here for more info.
Grenadine Event Guide mobile app
- Tickets are now available from the mobile app! (Home -> Profile -> My tickets).
- Push Messages and email messages: the page has been rebuilt to display push notifications and also emails sent by the organizers (including history).
- New navigation menu: the event guide navigation menu has been revisited. It now appears at the bottom of the screen. “Event Schedule”,” My Schedule”, “News and updated” and “Speakers” menu items are now always visible to facilitate overall accessibility and usability. Please do not hesitate to send us any comments you may that regarding that new menu.
- User profile: on the upper left side you will now see a profile icon allowing to access your profile information. This icon is replaced by the user profile photo once logged in.
New payment gateways
New tutorial videos
We added a new video section on our Help Center. This section will grow in the next months. Here are a few tutorial videos to help get you started:
- How to create a new event in Grenadine Event Planner
- Specifying a venue for your event
- How to add a program item to your event’s calendar
- Setting up a ticket to take registrations to your event
- Requiring registration for workshops and other add-on activities
- “Most favorites items” now includes mobile counts even if users are not logged in (Grenadine Event Planner -> Your event -> Program -> Top items)
- You can now specify a start and end time for your events (Grenadine Event Planner -> Home -> Edit an event -> “Start & End date/time”).
- A description field has been added in the event properties so you can display event info on the event website and mobile homepage (Grenadine Event Planner -> Home -> Edit an event -> “).
Don’t hesitate to contact us (using the “Contact Us” form on our website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)